Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rick's Party

Uncle Rick’s birthday is in June. There is something strange about my Uncle Rick’s parties. Something bad happens always to me! Number one: every year he invites some of his friends who smoke. Number two: last year I locked the keys in the car! Number three: the year before that I drank a soda that had a cigarette in it!! I thought I was going to throw up! You got to it admit that happen if to you, you’d get nervous in June! Those are the bad things to me in the past and I do not want it to happen again.
Every year that I’ve been to my Uncle Rick does games for the kids and the adults that he refs (he always picks on me). Some of the games are noodle races, cups with holes race and the water balloon toss. I will tell you how the cups with hole race game works: there is two lines of people each team has a pail with water in it, a cup with holes, two trays with one galloon on top of each, your team has two fill up the cup with water and fill up the galloon.
When its dark out and everybody is cold, I help my Uncle Rick’s friend make a fire while the rest of the kids are in the house playing Play Station 2. Then it is time to go home and go to bed.

This is one of the piece I wrote at school.

4 comments:

Rickie Davies said...

Pickle,

You have nothing to worry about this year, because I will not be having my party. Since I have a renter currently in my house, I have decided not to have my summer party. However, I don't recall ever picking on you during the games anymore than anyone else that plays the games.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick I think Rick's party is fun and I always see you having fun with the games. Didn't you win a trophy last year? I also remember what you did with that. You are a great guy!!
G-Annie

Nick Davies said...

I know Grandma.


I do recall you picking on me and my dad more than everyone

Rickie Davies said...

The fact that you can handle getting picked on, just makes youa stronger person and builds character. One day you will realized this and thank me.